Sunday 4 August 2013

Clinique GWP


Yay! It's GWP time again - and again, its perfect timing, as I'm just about to finish up my moisturiser AND face wash :P Basically, you need to spend $60 or more to receive this GWP, which for me is perfect since my moisturiser costs $60 anyway!





 I purchase this gift set that contains the full sized Moisture Surge, as well as a mini eye serum and chubby stick (in whopping watermelon) in this adorable checked make up bag! This gift set was a bargain at $60, which meant I essentially got the minis and the make-up bag free, and also qualified for the GWP :)

 I love that the GWP included a chubby stick again - and whats even better, its one of the new ones! There were 7 products + the make up bag:
1. Moisture Surge Extended Relief 15mL
    Perfect to pop into my handbag!
2. Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream 5mL
    This is a new product, and nice to receive something other than the All About Eyes :P
3. Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser 30mL
    This is a great size for travelling, and I will definitely be making the most of this product!
4. Even Better Dar Spot Correcting Hand Cream 30mL
    This is another new product, and I am really hoping it will help even out my skin - I have ezcema         s   scars that still won't fade!
5. Moisture Surge Face Spray 30mL
    I love this product, and especially the size of it! Always a fave in the GWP
6. Chubby Stick in Rommiest Rose
    New chubby stick, yay!
7. High Impact Waterproof Mascara
    Another new product! I'm so glad it's not the usual mascara we get :P

I absolutely love that 4/7 products were new! I felt like recent GWP were a be repetitive, and it's great to see Clinique taking that feedback and giving us generously sized samples of new products!
The lady at the Clinique counter was also super nice, and gave me this little mini clinique bag with the 3-step skincare range (and included both the moisturising lotion and gel!), as well as samples of their foundation!

2 comments:

  1. I adore that travel bag, it's gorgeous! A fantastic bargain. I'm checking out the Clinique counter later this month and hope they have this offer!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete