Tuesday 23 July 2013

Haul Post!



If you saw my LHI post yesterday, you would then know I had a very good post day! I wanted to do a little haul post to share my purchases!

First box was so funny - it was huge, and filled with loads and loads of tissue paper but only contained two small items! 

I forgot to take a picture so I stole the brush guard image from the website! I got two products that have been on my beauty bucket list for some time now from fishpond. I got it during click frenzy as they had a $10 off beauty purchases offer! This site has loads of cheap make-up, as well as a lot of products that I think are hard to find! It also has free shipping! Yay :) Anyhoos, onto the products..

Seche Vite Topcoat
As a massive nail polish fan, I can't believe I still haven't tried Seche Vite products! I've been meaning to purchase this online, but only realise I run out of top coat too late, and I end up buying some generic brand instead. I don't like to have TOO many topcoats, as I prefer to go through one bottle at a time which is why it's taken so long for me to finally purchase this!

Brush Guard
I've actually wanted to get these brush guards ever since Michelle Phan mentioned it in her video years and years ago, but back then, I didn't have a credit card, and when I finally got one, this item slipped my mind. When I saw this on fishpond, I knew I had to get it. I think these will be great, especially for when I pop my brushes in my travel bag!

Second box contained BENEFIT! YAY :) 

Looks like a beauty box :P


I combined my shopping with my friend so that we could get free shipping :P
Stocked up on essentials (erase paste and high beam!), and got a few minis to play around with :)

Coral my world is such a cute little set! It's $12USD, and these mini blushes are such a great travel size. I really recommend this pack to anyone who wants to try a product but is on the fence about getting the full size! I had the same sample sized high beam, and that lasted me a few months, as you do use it sparingly, so its well worth the cost :)

The Dandelion wishes pack was only $10! Pretty cheap in my books. I really wanted to try out the dandelion (I was a tad worried it might be too pale for me), and the lipgloss is a fairly decent size - perfect for your handbag ;)

Finding Mr Bright is currently on sale for $28! I love that they are all deluxe minis, yet still so generous. The erase paste is probably the most worthwhile product - the full sized erase paste is 4.4g whereas the mini is 3.2g! I mainly got it for the erase paste as I like to have minis handy for my travel bag!

Well, thats it for my mini haul - probably last haul for a while since I need to save! I just got tickets to go to the US over Christmas, so want to save up for sephora! hehe any suggestions of products/brands I should look out for in the US?

4 comments:

  1. love love love your benefit haul, so many goodies!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! I think I have too many benefit products now haha

      Delete
  2. Adore the second box! Get TheBalm and Physician's Formula during your trip! They're cheaper in the US!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks for the suggestion! I've started compiling a list but didn''t have either of those brands on it! I might have to get that matte eyeshadow palette...been in love ever since I saw your post about it! :P

      Delete