Friday 3 May 2013

Pharmore Beauty Bag

Just wanted to share something I stumbled upon today...Pharmore pharmacy is doing a beauty bag (worth over $220 according to the posters) for $15 if you buy 2 beauty items. I was actually just getting some cold and flu tablets and when I saw that I couldn't resist. Since I didn't need anything, I bought a cheap polish by Satin (Never heard of it, hope its good!) as well as a lipstick by Satin to be eligible to get this bag!
It came in a wicked sista bag that was priced at $19.99. Seems like a sturdy bag - there was a silver one and this purple/brown coloured bag which I preferred.

All the Goodies! The tanning product didn't excite me, but theres a few things there that I'm icthing to try, such as the Dr Lewinns Bio-care oil. I have a lot of scars from eczema that I would LOVE to get rid of :)
It's quite a similar concept to the Priceline bags, but I like that you can purchase this bag (as opposed to finding $60 dollars of things to buy). I think it might be a mothers day promo, as the items seem very motherish, and I will definitely be sharing a lot of these products with my mum! What do you think of the bag?

6 comments:

  1. This bag looks really cool and I love the concept of this over the priceline beauty bag. I've never heard of Pharmore Pharmacy must be a Melbourne thing? anyways I cant wait to hear what you think of the Dr Lewinns Biocare Oil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...maybe it is a Melbourne thing. I wasn't sure, but it was just my local pharmacy so it was very lucky for me! :P

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that Coconut Lotion - do share your thoughts on it soon.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like we are in the middle of winter right now (even though its only autumn haha) so it might be a while before I get some use out of the coconut lotion :P

      Delete
  3. thats a great beauty bag you got there! ive never tried coconut lotion..let us know how that goes! great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a bargain for the lot! I'm very happy with it - I will let you know as soon as the sun comes out :P

      Delete