Wednesday 21 November 2012

First post!


Hi I’m Amy, and I’ve wanted to start a blog for so long. I told myself that it wasn’t just so I could procrastinate from studying, so I made a deal with myself to start this blog after my exams finished. Lo and behold, exams came and went, and I was busy with my new free time doing nothing chilling out. I now have 2 major essays due (for a unit that I picked because it had no exams!!) this Friday, so I decided that now, before I begin my two big essays, would be the perfect time to start a blog!

I basically started reading blogs early this year to help me make decisions about which beauty products to buy, as well as have a little sneak peak at what people got in their Bellabox and LHI! I’m one of those people that never shut up about anything, and since my friends are sick of me spewing on about all the products I love and hate, I though a blog would be great for me to offload all my thoughts and ramblings. To be honest, one major reason why I haven’t started a blog before now is because I can’t seem to find a suitable blog name. I’ve always had this issue with everything – including deciding on usernames for games, emails, twitter…I’m just so indecisive, and when I think I finally found the perfect name, SOMEONE HAS ALREADY THOUGHT OF IT :( So after an entire day of procrastinating (I’ve been sitting at my desk for at least 10 hours, and I’ve only written 3 sentences!), I just decided to bite the bullet and used a random weblog name generator which spits out 2 random words at a time. The word babbling came up and I immediately thought of bubbles for some reason, so that’s how the name came about. HAHA I just hope I don’t regret this random name (like I regret my grade 5 email address!)

Anyways, I don’t know how long I will keep this blog going (I have a bad habit of starting projects and then never finishing them!), or if anyone is going to read this, but if you do drop by my blog, I hope you enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment