Wednesday 13 March 2013

Her Fashion Box

 YAY look what arrived in the mail! I was super excited to get this box, and I was torn between choosing the Classic and the Feminine box! I ended up going with the Classic box, and I love it! :)


I received Maybelline High Shine Lip Gloss in Gleaming Grenadine, and a concealer brush from Master Makeup.

 A selection of samples from Redken (and they are quite generously sized samples too yay!) and a gorgeous smelling soap from Circa Home.
 I think the most exciting items were the accessories. I like this necklace a lot, especially since I am beginning to love statement gold necklaces, but if I were to be completely honest, I think the necklace form the feminine box would suit me better. Also got a funky hair tie with a gold band so that I can have a gold band around my ponytails!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that box covers everything. Love the necklace. I also like soaps that smell divine.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great box! But its $39.95 a month so I had to cancel my subscription because I just can't justify that price :( I might resubscribe when I save up a bit more :P

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great box!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Just wish I could continue the subscription :(

      Delete