Sunday 17 March 2013

LHI March

I received my March LHI today (very early, so I was impressed!) and I'm glad I made the decision to stick with LHI. I recently cleaned out my room (properly!) and realised that I was accumulating a lot of products from all my subscription boxes. LHI have recently announced a price increase, and I am tempted to get an annual subscription - I will see how April is before I make that decision though! Now onto the contents of the box!


Bioelixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Creme ($59)
This was the first thing I reached for as it was the biggest item in the box! It is worth four times what I paid for this entire box so $$ wise, I am very impressed. I'm not quite sure if I should use this creme, or give it to someone who might need it more than I since I like to believe that I have little cellulite :P

 Alash ($10.95)
Another full size product! There was a selection of 4 different types of lashes, but since my box wasn't labelled I'm not sure what I received! I am super excited to try this out as I love the idea of false lashes, but since I am terrible at application, I have never really bought a nice pair before. This is made with 100% human hair (which I find a tad creepy) which is meant to make it look really natural. I think I will practice applying lashes with my el cheapo MUA ones, and save this one for when I become a pro!

The Natural Source Camouflage Colour Crayons ($9.99)
I got not one, but TWO colour crayons! I got colour 021 (Metal Green) and 037 (Purple Plum)! The green will be great for lining eyes, and I'm curious to see how the purple plum will show up on the lips - I'm a huge fan of the vampy lip, but too scared to wear it out in public yet :P

 Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair ($20.99 for 200mL)
This was a generous sample size (50mL), and I love hair products, especially hair masks! This mask has a very pleasant smell to it as well, and I'm so excited to try it out (but it will probably have to wait for the weekend)!

I also received a sample of Keratase which was meant to be included in last months LHI

Ocean Essence Strawberry Rose Rubber Mask ($4.95)
If there is one beauty product I love more than anything - its face masks! I've tried a whole range of different ones, and I have a box of them so that I can pamper myself at any given time. I love any mask that smells delicious (like this one does) and its one of those masks that you peel off, which is less messy, and much more fun!

I also received a cute lollipop - and look - my nails match the box! :P

Overall I must say I am impressed with this months LHI. I got FIVE full size products out of 6, and I really can't complain about that! Although the cellulite creme is not suitable for me, I appreciate that its a sample box, and LHI really outdid itself this month in providing great products (most of which I haven't heard of/ would not usually buy) so I extremely happy with this :)

6 comments:

  1. This month's box looks really good I've seen a few version. Can't wait to get mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy your box! I must admit, I would have been happy with any of the box variations this month!

      Delete
  2. Good box! Haha. I find real human hair to be a bit creepy too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too creepy for me to want to try them ...haha the more I think about it the more freaked out I get :P

      Delete
  3. I agree, the human hair creeps me out a wee bit too. :P

    I love the colours that you got in your pencil, mine were the plummy one and a gold...I'm a bit 'meh' about it. Just a tip, have you tried mixing a bit of concealer over the plum lip to tone it down or make it a bit more wearable? Otherwise you can use a light gloss, achieves the same effect. :)

    Lovely nails too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG what an awesome suggestion! I actually have a matte, concealer coloured lipstick from NARS that I just totally forgot about because the colour was so bad on me, but now I can use both of them together! Two birds one stone :)

      Delete